Place to visit
Epernay, Reims, and their cultural assets
- The wine cellars, dating back to the first centuries A.D. which were hand hewn out of the chalk soil.
- The 1914—18 war cemeteries and memorials.
- In Reims, the cathedral where the french kings were crowned, and the basilica, dedicated to saint Rémy.
- The picturesque scenery of the Champagne countryside, now classed as part of the Unesco World Heritage.
- The opportunity to taste Champagne in a traditional wine cellar.
- The fine food and excellent local produce.
- The chance to walk through the vineyards and enjoy the real beauty of the landscape.