The breakfast room is open every morning from 9 a.m. to 10 30 a.m.
We provide fruit juice, fresh bread, croissants, jam and local honey,fresh fruit in season,French cheeses, dairy products, assorted cooked meats and hot drinks (tea, coffee, chocolate)
This room remains accessible all day for hot or cold drinks, for tourist information or for reading.
Breakfast is available earlier on request, just ask !
Whenever possible, we try to offer local, organic products.
It is also possible to reserve ( in advance) trays for sampling champagne or snacks made with local produce, (bread, foie gras,assorted meats and cheeses).
L’heure de l’apéritif !
We offer you the tasting of different Champagnes (Blanc de noirs, Cuvée Millésimée, Rosé de Saignée, etc.).
Five good reasons for coming to stay :
- The warm welcome provided by Aliette and José, always ready to advise and share their favourite places with you
- The exceptional location of this B&B Guest house, situated in the heart of the beautiful Marne Valley.
- The numerous walks and bicycle trips on the doorstep which take you through the vineyards and the Reims Natural park (Parc naturel de la montagne de Reims)
- The light sunny conservatory where we serve breakfast in the morning or an aperitif in the evening, the latter sometimes lasting into the night !
- The attractive terrace with it’s little « Zen » garden, an invitation to relax !