Bedroom La Vigneronne
- The theme here is regional
Winegrowing and local architecture reminiscent of a wine cellar with it’s stone walls and a magnificent fresco illustrating grape harvests of times past.
- The room is decorated in restful tones of green and beige. The parquet is of solid oak and a variety of objects specific to this area give local colour.
- A roomy mezzanine on the first floor provides space for a third person.
- The bathroom has a « nature and zen » atmosphere. It possesses a large shower, made of marble and a double washbasin.
- The bedroom also has it’s own private entrance.
You will love:
- The queen size bed (160x200) with it’s Latex mattress, plus a soft top mattress for extra comfort.
- The high ceiling which allows space for a mezzanine containing a single bed (90x200).
- The bathroom with a double washbasin, a roomy Italian style shower, a hairdryer and slippers.
- The separate, independant toilet.
- The soft towels, the high quality bedlinen.
- The organic toiletries and the mural electric towel rack.
- The guest tray with an electric kettle for refreshments, (tea/ coffee/ tisanes/biscuits/mineral water)
- Free, unlimited internet and WiFi.
- Flat screen T.V.
- The shutters and occulting curtains.
90€/ 1 person.
98€/ 2 people.
150€/ 3 people.
Minimum two nights.